- Frequently Asked Questions
- GigaSize Widget
- Terms of Services
- Report Abuse
At GigaSize we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use GigaSize's services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
GigaSize's servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
GigaSize collects the email addresses of senders and recipients for the purpose of delivering files. GigaSize does not sell, rent or otherwise share your personal information with any third parties.
Use of Information
GigaSize may use Information collected in connection with the Site in the following ways:
- To provide requested information, products and services to users
- To improve the user experience with the Site
- In connection with the operation of the Site and GigaSize's internal business
- In connection with other Sites or offline businesses owned or operated by GigaSize
- For Users to obtain information and offers for products and services offered by GigaSize as well as selected third parties
GigaSize reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement or its policies related to the Service at any time and shall notify you by posting an updated version of this Agreement on the Service and/or by sending you an e-mail message. You are the only person responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.